General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- London Language Hub needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given London Language Hub permission to do so
- You have given London Language Hub consent to receive marketing materials.
- Processing your personal information is in London Language Hub legitimate interests
- London Language Hub needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
London Language Hub follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, London Language Hub uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that London Language Hub has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
London Language Hub does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for are payable on or before the scheduled lesson. A discount of £5 per session for advance payment of 5 or more session is available. Block booked lessons are not refundable, clients may defer pre-paid discounted lessons after notifying the London Language Hub director.
2. We require a deposit of one lesson’s tuition fees to secure your booking.
3. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day and time and venue specified in the letter that accompanies these terms and conditions, unless a tutorial is rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student. Lessons will continue until a mutually agreed termination date.
4. Lessons cancelled by the client with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed to the client at a rate of no more than 1 hour of instruction.
4a. Cancelled group sessions will not be refunded after the legal cooling off period.
5. Lessons cancelled by the tutor will not be billed to the client.
6. Although we work within the school curriculum, we do not do homework or assignment questions that are meant to be the student’s own work.
7. We strive to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although we will do everything in our power to help grades and skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
8. We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials. You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
9. All materials we create in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
10. Bookings to group classes must be secured by a deposit of at least one session.
11. Participants have a choice of three payment models: Pay As You Go, Termly or Yearly. A pay as you go membership may be terminated at any time, however, missed classes (due to other commitments, sickness etc.) must still be paid for as part of the course.
12. Payments for group classes are non refundable
13. Additional Terms & Conditions might apply to London Language Hub workshops and events. These will be specified at the time of booking.
Camp Sonnenschein – Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By signing up for this activity with Camp Sonnenschein you accept these Terms and Conditions (which constitute a legal agreement).
We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement. Camp Sonnenschein (or the “Service”) is a childcare service providing holiday cover as well as educational activities.
Customer Account Eligibility
- Be 18 years old and legally able to enter into contracts
- Complete the registration process
- Agree to these Terms and Conditions
- Provide true complete and up to date contact information
Closing your Customer Account
You or Camp SonnenscheinLtd may terminate this agreement at any time. We may suspend our service to you at any time with/without cause and will refund you for any unused credits.
Once terminated we will delete all your personal information we hold.
Camp SonnenscheinLtd provide services to all children and are free from discrimination regardless of their gender, specific needs, learning difficulties, background, religion, ethnicity or how well they can speak English or German. However, the club will be held completely in German and you should ensure in advance that your child will be comfortable in the setting.
Camp SonnenscheinLtd encourage children with additional needs to participate in its activities. Should a child require 1:1 care, Camp SonnenscheinLtd endeavor to assist by liaising with the parents or legal guardians.
Bookings for all Camp Sonnenschein services must be made in advance.
Full payment must be made at the time of booking. Childcare vouchers cannot be used at this time.
Please note having an overdue balance may lead to the termination of your child’s place within the club.
Camp Sonnenschein will pass any unrecovered fees to an external debt collection agency. Any fees associated with the debt collection will be passed on to the debtor.
Bookings can be made online via the Camp Sonnenschein website www.londonlanguagehub.co.uk
Prices are reviewed on an annual basis and will be increased in line with the Consumer Price Index.
Methods of Payment
Camp SonnenscheinLtd accepts payment by credit or debit card. Under no circumstances is cash accepted as payment for a booking at any Camp Sonnenschein site.
All bookings will be confirmed by email.
Please note that bookings required on the day of the activity can only be made by calling the London Language Office before 7am on the day.
Arrival on Site without an Advance Booking
If an advance booking for a Camp Sonnenschein activity has not been made prior to the activity start date and the customer arrives at the site on the activity start date, access to Camp Sonnenschein activities will not be granted.
Changes to Existing Bookings
All changes made to existing bookings will be charged at the applicable rate
Cancelling of Booking by Customer
- For cancellation of a booking, Camp SonnenscheinLtd will require 72 hours’ notice prior to the activity start date.
- As Camp Sonnenschein operates a no refund policy, customers who cancel their booking before the 72 hours’ notice period will receive a full credit note which will be placed onto their Camp Sonnenschein account and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- No credit notes will be issued for activities which are cancelled within the 72 hours’ notice prior to the activity start date.
- No credit notes will be issued for any cancelled individual activity sessions that form part of a weekly block booking. Credit notes will be issued for whole weekly block bookings which are cancelled within the 72 hours’ notice period prior to the activity start date.
- Unattended Sessions: Sessions that are not attended are still chargeable unless 72 hours’ notice is given
Cancellation of Booking by Camp Sonnenschein
If Camp Sonnenschein is forced to close due to an external factor beyond its control such as bad weather, infectious or contagious disease outbreak, power cut, boiler breakdown, Teacher Strikes or other industrial action, by order of Local Authority or Environmental Health, customers will still be liable for fees incurred during the entire period of closure.
Camp Sonnenschein may need to amend activity programmes, schedules, services, dates, times and/or venues on occasions for reasons that may be out of its control. These changes will be without refund or compensation to the customer.
Valuable items should not be brought to Camp Sonnenschein services. Please note children traveling to our services via scooter, bike or similar will not be permitted to leave them onsite due to space restrictions and safekeeping issues. Camp Sonnenschein will not be liable for the loss or damage of any item of personal/valuable property brought to any of its venues. We advise parents to ensure that all bags and clothing are clearly labelled with the child’s name.
Mobile Phones and Electronic Devices
Children are requested not to bring mobile phones or electronic devices to any Camp Sonnenschein Services. In certain circumstances and if a mobile device is brought in by a child, the device will be kept in the site managers box which will be locked and secured at all times. Camp SonnenscheinLtd do not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any mobile phone or electronic devices that are brought to its services.
Please note that each Camp Sonnenschein site has access to a site phone to be used appropriately within our services and in case of emergencies.
Parents/Guardians are required to contact Camp SonnenscheinLtd Head office on 07980386718 if they wish to speak with their child during service times.
Food and Drink
Camp SonnenscheinLtd provide the following food/drink options (site dependent- see www.energy-kidz.co.uk for details):
- Parents/Carers provide own food/drink
Camp SonnenscheinLtd require parents/carers to notify its Customer Service Team, of any special dietary requirements or allergies when they complete the registration process and ensure that any changes are updated on their customer account. This information is made available to the Camp SonnenscheinLtd on-site team via the Child Information Form and
Note: Drinking water will always be accessible to children throughout our sessions
Camp SonnenscheinLtd have a strict NO NUT policy, which MUST be adhered to during all service provisions.
Camp Sonnenschein ensures that all staff and children attending services are treated with the same respect during all activities, with the use of effective behaviour management strategies to promote the welfare & enjoyment of all children attending.
Camp Sonnenschein expects it staff and children to be free from bullying harassment and aggressive behavior and will not tolerate such behavior from children attending the services or from their parents/legal guardians.
Camp Sonnenschein will work in partnership with parents, schools and children with the aim to manage behaviour using clear, consistent & positive strategies. Our staff will use encouraging positive behaviour as well as providing clear guidance for managing poor behaviour and maintaining the safety and welfare of children and staff
We recommend that all our activities have clear ‘rules and agreements in place’, these can be displayed for all to see, with the children taking an active role in these each session, as well as being able to discuss freely as and when required.
Camp Sonnenschein has a responsibility for ensuring the well-being and safety of all children in its care and have approved procedures for managing behaviour. The company follows a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination, bullying and persistent poor behaviour of any kind.
On rare occasions, and in more serious cases, Camp Sonnenschein reserves the right to ask parents/legal guardians to remove children from its services.
In the event of unacceptable behaviour by parents/legal guardian Camp Sonnenschein reserves the right to terminate any current bookings and close the customer account.
In these events, no refund will be made for any remaining days booked, and any costs associated with the exclusion of the child, or the termination of the account including transport home, will be the responsibility of the parents/legal guardian.
Sign in and sign out of child/ren and Security
Camp Sonnenschein work in accordance with Ofsted’s requirements and have strict security procedures to ensure the safety of your child/ren which is paramount at all times;
- All children must be checked in and out of service at the start and end of the day by a parent/legal guardian or an authorised carer
Please Note: children will only be released into the charge of nominated collectors detailed on the registration information on their customer account.
These actions follow the procedures set out in the Camp SonnenscheinLtd Policy and Procedures.
Late collection of Child/ren
We understand that at times parents/guardians may be running behind schedule, and we will always ensure that we do our utmost to support our families where possible. If a child is collected late it will have a knock on effect on our teams and therefore a late fee of £8 per 15 minutes will be applied for late collections. If you are running behind schedule and your child will be collected late, please make our head office aware so our team at the site can be notified in advance. In case of late collections, children might have to be picked up from head office at 46 Clifton Terrace, N4 3JP. The nominated contact will be notified by text message, if this happens.
In the event of a child not being collected on time, we will attempt to call the parents/guardians. If we are unable to make contact, we will follow our safeguarding policy/uncollected child policy.
We always strive to offer parents/guardians the support needed, however, if late collections become a reoccurring event, we reserve the right to withdraw our service.
All Camp Sonnenschein team members go through strict safer recruitment process including enhanced DBS clearance reference checks and disqualification by association checks.
Camp Sonnenschein have legal obligations in relation to Safeguarding. Camp Sonnenschein staff have a duty to respond if they suspect a child in their care may be suffering from abuse. Any disclosure of child abuse or neglect will be fully investigated and reported to our internal regulator, Ofsted and all other official agencies.
Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
At Camp SonnenscheinL we aim to work in partnership with parents to deliver a high-quality childcare service for everyone. If for any reason we fall short of this goal, we would like to be informed in order to amend our practices for the future.
Records of all complaints are kept for at least three years. A summary of complaints is available for parents/guardians and OFSTED upon request.
Camp Sonnenschein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all children, regardless of gender, ability, race or religion. Each child attending Camp Sonnenscheinservices is of equal value and is entitled to equal access of opportunity. The company operates a zero tolerance policy on discrimination or bullying of any kind.
In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered in accordance with the permissions you have agreed and confirmed during the registration process to children in our care, and the emergency services will be called if necessary. All Camp Sonnenschein First Aid policies are written in accordance with Ofsted recommendations.
Health, Sickness and Medication
Any medical conditions must be fully disclosed at 1) time of registration and 2) at drop off and sign in on site to the site manager. Essential prescribed medication must be handed into each child’s Site Manager for safe keeping and a medication consent form is completed and seen by the Site manager.
Camp Sonnenschein requires all children who are ill or infectious be kept at home for the full duration of their ailment, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs.
Camp Sonnenschein has Public/Employee Liability insurance cover and an insurance certificate is displayed at all Camp Sonnenschein sites.
Camp Sonnenschein will take pictures of activities to use for promotional material on our website and social media. No children will be identifiable in published pictures and parents/ guardians must opt in first.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Breach of any term of the Consumer Rights Act 2015
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the terms or negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not an obvious consequence of Camp Sonnenschein breaching these Terms.
We may change any of the Terms and Conditions by posting revised terms and conditions on our Website and/or by sending an email to the last email address you gave us. The new terms and conditions will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of our Services. We may change the Website, the Service, or any features of the Service at any time.
Policies and Procedures
A full overview of all Camp Sonnenschein policies and procedures are available for inspection at each respective Camp Sonnenschein venue.
Programme Dates and Activities
All of the information in our literature is correct at the time of printing. Not every activity pictured in our literature is available on any day. Please check our website www.londonlanguagehub.co.uk to find out what’s available.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07980386718.
We are delighted that you have chosen Camp Sonnenschein and look forward to your child joining us soon.
The Camp Sonnenschein Team