General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- London Language Hub needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given London Language Hub permission to do so
- You have given London Language Hub consent to receive marketing materials.
- Processing your personal information is in London Language Hub legitimate interests
- London Language Hub needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
London Language Hub follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, London Language Hub uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that London Language Hub has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
London Language Hub does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees for are payable on or before the scheduled lesson. A discount of £5 per session for advance payment of 5 or more session is available. Block booked lessons are not refundable, clients may defer pre-paid discounted lessons after notifying the London Language Hub director.
2. We require a deposit of one lesson’s tuition fees to secure your booking.
3. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day and time and venue specified in the letter that accompanies these terms and conditions, unless a tutorial is rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student. Lessons will continue until a mutually agreed termination date.
4. Lessons cancelled by the client with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed to the client at a rate of no more than 1 hour of instruction.
5. Lessons cancelled by the tutor will not be billed to the client.
6. Although we work within the school curriculum, we do not do homework or assignment questions that are meant to be the student’s own work.
7. We strive to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although we will do everything in our power to help grades and skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
8. We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of our tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials. You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
9. All materials we create in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
10. Bookings to group classes must be secured by a deposit of at least one session.
11. Participants have a choice of three payment models: Pay As You Go, Termly or Yearly. A pay as you go membership may be terminated at any time, however, missed classes (due to other commitments, sickness etc.) must still be paid for as part of the course.
12. Payments for group classes are non refundable
13. Additional Terms & Conditions might apply to London Language Hub workshops and events. These will be specified at the time of booking.